New Hope Enlightenment of Palm Beach exists to help create a better world by inspiring everyone to be who God created them to be. That brings personal development, health, and spiritual growth. We strive to help others to find their purpose and develop their faith while helping those in need.
We welcome everyone, no matter what your belief system is or where you are in life, we are here for you! We want you to know you are loved, you matter and you have a deeper purpose in life. Wherever you are in your journey we will be with you to guide you in discovering God's vision to become the person God has created you to be and enjoy a life full of joy, love, peace, prosperity, and gratitude. Your journey has a next step and we'll help you find it.
Dr. Kimberly Skokan, the founder and Senior Pastor of New Hope Enlightenment of Palm Beach, brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to her ministry. With a Ph.D. in Metaphysical Science for Pastoral & Spiritual Counseling, as well as certifications as a Natural Health Practitioner and Holistic Nutritionist, Dr. Kim is well-equipped to address both the spiritual and physical aspects of well-being.
Dr. Kim's approach is characterized by kindness, compassion, love, and a deep connection with the Holy Spirit. Her unwavering passion to assist others and her recognition of God's calling in her life serve as the driving force behind her mission. Recognizing the prevalent sense of loneliness and emptiness experienced by many of her clients, Dr. Kim felt a strong desire to provide comprehensive support for their overall well-being.
In response to her prayers and meditation, Dr. Kim received divine guidance to establish New Hope Enlightenment of Palm Beach. In 2020, amidst a time of great need, this ministry was brought to life. Driven by her deep faith and commitment to serving others, she embarked on a journey to bring hope, share God's love, and help individuals nurture their faith. Through her guidance, people are empowered to become the best versions of themselves, fulfilling God's purpose for their lives.
Dr. Kim's unwavering dedication continues to impact countless lives as she helps individuals find hope, grow in faith, and discover their true potential. Her ministry serves as a beacon of light, illuminating the path to a fulfilled and purpose-driven life.
Reverend Joseph Skokan has always had a passion for motivating others to live their best lives through God’s love. While continuing to fulfill his mission from Christ, he is furthering his education and commitment to God. He is attending Liberty University for his master's of arts in Christian apologetics and has just received his associate's degree.
Reverend Joseph served in the United States Air Force and with his leadership skills and compassion for life, he has been able to share our vision with others while helping guide them during their journey. Reverend Joseph has a passion for Health and Fitness, he prides himself on sharing how important it is to maintain a healthy lifestyle for the body and soul.
We are proud to have Holly Skokan as our Chaplain and Outreach Director. Holly served in the United States Air Force and has a passion for inspiring others to live their life to the fullest, filled with God’s love! Holly aspires to make the world a better place by reaching into the hearts of others and inspiring them to be the best versions of themselves.
Holly has received her Bachelor's degree in psychology in Christian Counseling from Liberty University. With her love for wellness, health, and spiritual growth, we knew she would be the perfect fit for our clergy.
Chaplain / Co-Founder/ Outreach Director
1. We believe in one God – Father, Son and Holy Spirit – Creator of all things.
2. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit,
born of the virgin Mary, crucified, died, was buried, resurrected, ascended into heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father, the true God and true man.
3. We believe the Bible in its entirety to be the inspired Word of God and the infallible rule of faith and conduct.
4. We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the eternal happiness of the saved and the eternal punishment of the lost.
5. We believe in personal salvation of Believers through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
6. We believe in sanctification through the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit, and we believe in personal holiness, purity of heart and life.
7. We believe in divine healing, through faith in the Name of Jesus Christ, and that healing is included in the redemption.
8. We believe in water baptism, in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit as distinct from the new birth, in speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance (Acts 2:4), in the gifts of the Spirit and the evidence of the fruit of the Spirit. We believe that all of these are available to Believers.
9. We believe in the Christian’s hope — the soon coming, personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
10. We believe in evangelism and missionary work in accordance with the Christian commission (Matthew 28:19).
11. We believe that the bible is clear that we are to take good care of our bodies as they are the temple of the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 6:19-20)