New Hope Enlightenment of Palm Beach exists to help create a better world by inspiring everyone to be who God created them to be. With that brings personal development, health and spiritual growth. We strive to help others to find their purpose and develop their faith while helping those in need.
We welcome everyone, no matter what your belief system is or where you are in life, we are here for you! We want you to know you are loved, you matter and you have a deeper purpose in life. Wherever you are in your journey we will be with you to guide you in discovering God's vision to become the person God has created you to be and enjoy a life full of joy, love, peace, prosperity and gratitude. Your journey has a next step and we'll help you find it.
Pastor Kimberly Skokan has a Ph.D in Metaphysics specializing in . Pastoral/Spiritual Counseling, she is also a Certified Christian Counselor and has her degree as Dr.of Naturopathy and is licensed as a Holistic Healer in Florida.Her studies include theology, pastoral and spiritual studies, relationships, spiritual growth, self-development, ministry, EDS, EFT, and marriage & individualized counseling.
Pastor Kimberly’s style is kind, compassionate, loving, and Holy Spirit-directed. Her passion and desire to help others has been a driving force in her life and in her life’s purpose.
Pastor Kimberly started New Hope Enlightenment of Palm Beach, she has impacted so many lives. Not only has she helped with their health and well being, she has also helped by teaching them how to be the person they desire to be, to be who God created them to be.
Pastor Kim teaches others how to live their best life to the fullest, while incorporating motivational/life coaching, with a holistic/biblical approach, she helps others pinpoint the obstacles in their life that are holding them back from the success and happiness they desire and deserve. While helping them find their life's purpose and how to fulfill their assignment from God.
Reverend Joseph Skokan has aways had a passion for motivating others to live their best lives through God’s love. While continuing to fulfill his mission from Christ, he is furthering his education and commitment to God. He is attending Liberty University for his masters of arts in christian apologetics.
Reverend Joseph served in the United States Air Force and with his leadership skills and compassion for life, he has been able to share our vision with others while helping guide them during their journey. Reverend Joseph has a passion for Health and Fitness, he prides himself on sharing how important it is to maintain a healthy lifestyle for the body and soul.
We are proud to have Holly Skokan as our Chaplain and outreach Director. Holly served in the United States Air Force and has a passion for inspiring others to live their life to the fullest, filled with God’s love! Holly aspires to make the world a better place by reaching into the hearts of others and inspiring them to be the best versions of themselves.
Because of her strong faith and passion for others she too is continuing her education at Liberty University striving for her Bachelors degree of Psychology in Christian Counseling.With her love for wellness, health, and spiritual growth, we knew she would be the perfect fit for our clergy.
Chaplain / Co-Founder/ Outreach Director
1. We believe in one God – Father, Son and Holy Spirit – Creator of all things.
2. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit,
born of the virgin Mary, crucified, died, was buried, resurrected, ascended into heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father, the true God and true man.
3. We believe the Bible in its entirety to be the inspired Word of God and the infallible rule of faith and conduct.
4. We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the eternal happiness of the saved and the eternal punishment of the lost.
5. We believe in personal salvation of Believers through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
6. We believe in sanctification through the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit, and we believe in personal holiness, purity of heart and life.
7. We believe in divine healing, through faith in the Name of Jesus Christ, and that healing is included in the redemption.
8. We believe in water baptism, in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit as distinct from the new birth, in speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance (Acts 2:4), in the gifts of the Spirit and the evidence of the fruit of the Spirit. We believe that all of these are available to Believers.
9. We believe in the Christian’s hope — the soon coming, personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
10. We believe in evangelism and missionary work in accordance with the Christian commission (Matthew 28:19).
11. We believe that the bible is clear that we are to take good care of our bodies as they are the temple of the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 6:19-20)